Getting Warranty Service
COROS products are manufactured to the highest quality standards possible. However, on the rare occurrence should one suffer quality issues, we stand behind our products. COROS offers a 2-year warranty from the purchase date for Watches. Helmets are covered by a 1-year warranty. All Accessories are covered by a 90-day warranty.
Should you have an issue with your product resulting from a manufacturing defect, COROS will help replace your product or remedy your issue.
Simply reach out to us via phone or e-mail to assist in completing a warranty claim and we’ll assist in getting the warranty completed in a timely fashion.
United States & UK
Phone:+1-438-794-8360 (9am-5pm ET)
46 Bavelaw Road
Scotland EH14 7AE
Phone : +0844 811 2001
Phone: 714-389-0269 (9am-6pm PST, M-F)
Should you need support outside the United States & UK, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll direct you to the best localised support.
The Company aims to always provide high quality Goods that are fault free and undamaged. On occasion however, Goods may need to be returned. Returns are governed by these Terms and Conditions.
1. If you receive Goods which do not match those that you ordered, you should contact Us within 14 calendar days to arrange collection and return. You will be given the option to have the Goods replaced with those ordered (if available) or to be refunded through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods. Replacements will be issued upon Our receipt of the returned Goods. We are fully responsible for paying shipment costs in this instance. Goods must be returned in their original condition with all packaging and documentation. The packaging should not need to be opened unless opening is required to correctly identify the goods. Refunds will be issued no later than 14 calendar days after receipt of the returned Goods and if applicable will include standard delivery charges. We regret that additional costs such as express delivery and gift-wrapping cannot be refunded.
2. If Goods are damaged in transit and the damage is apparent on delivery, you should sign any applicable delivery note to the effect that the Goods have been damaged. Failure to do so will imply the goods have been delivered undamaged. To return the damaged Goods, please contact Us within 14 calendar days of receipt to arrange collection and return. We are fully responsible for paying shipment costs in this instance. You will be given the option to have the Goods replaced or to be refunded through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods. Replacements will be issued upon Our receipt of the returned Goods. Refunds will be issued no later than 30 calendar days after receipt of the returned Goods and if applicable will include standard delivery charges. We regret that additional costs such as express delivery and gift-wrapping cannot be refunded.
3. If any Goods you have purchased have faults when they are delivered to you, you should contact Us within 14 calendar days to arrange collection and return. You will be given the option to have the Goods replaced or to be refunded through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods. We are fully responsible for paying shipment costs. Replacements will be issued upon our receipt of the returned Goods. Refunds will be issued no later than 14 calendar days after receipt of the returned Goods and will include standard delivery charges. We regret that additional costs such as express delivery and gift-wrapping cannot be refunded.
4. If any Goods you have purchased develop faults within the manufacturers warranty period, you may be entitled to the item being repaired, a replacement but not a refund. In order to arrange for such a replacement you should contact Us within the 14 calendar day period to arrange collection and return. We will assess the Goods and alleged faults upon receipt and if We conclude (at Our sole discretion, acting reasonably and in good faith) determine that the fault is not a result of mistreatment by you (deliberate, negligent or otherwise), We will either repair or issue replacement Goods at no additional cost to you. Where The Company cannot replace the identical product you will be offered the option of a similar replacement or a refund.
5. If you are based within the European Union, you have a statutory right to a "cooling off" period. This period begins once your order is complete and ends 14 calendar days after the Goods have been delivered to you. If the Goods are delivered to you in instalments, the 14 calendar day period begins on the day that you receive the final instalment. If you change your mind about the goods within this period, please inform Us within 14 calendar days of receipt. Goods must be returned to Us within 14 calendar days of the day on which you inform Us that you wish to return the Goods. You are responsible for paying return shipment costs if Goods are returned for this reason. Refunds will be issued no later than 14 calendar days after the returned goods have been received by us. We regret that any additional costs cannot be refunded.
6. The Company may not be able to accept returns under the cooling off period of the following types of Goods and/or taking into account the following circumstances:
6.1 Goods made to your specifications or that have been personalised.
COROS offers repair/replacement services for out-of-warranty watches at the below cost.
● COROS PACE GPS Multisport Watch: £99
● COROS APEX Premium Multisport GPS Watch 42mm: £150
● COROS APEX Premium Multisport GPS Watch 46mm: £175
● COROS APEX Pro Premium Multisport GPS Watch: £260
● COROS VERTIX GPS Adventure Watch (excluding Ice Breaker): £315
● COROS VERTIX GPS Adventure Watch Ice Breaker: £365
The replacement unit has a 180-day warranty and will be new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
Click here for Out-Of-Warranty Service & Policy details.
COROS Wearables Inc. ("COROS") warrants that the Product (defined below) delivered hereunder to the original purchaser ("Original Purchaser") from COROS.com or a COROS Authorized Reseller (each an "Authorized Reseller") will be free from material and workmanship defects that adversely affect the performance of the Product under normal use, pursuant to the terms outlined below. This Limited Warranty is only valid for the Original Purchaser, is non-transferable and does not extend to any used Products or Products not purchased from COROS.com or an Authorized Reseller.
Products Covered and Warranty Length
For purposes of this Limited Warranty, "Products" and "Product" mean the individual COROS product(s) as described below by the following prefix:
a. COROS OMNI (BHONI-)
b. COROS LINX (BHLNX-)
c. COROS SafeSound (BHSSR/U/M-)
2) Multisport Watches
a. COROS PACE (WPACE-)
b. COROS APEX (WAPX/WAPXs-)
c. COROS VERTIX (WVTX-)
d. COROS APEX Pro (WAPXP-)
a. Remotes, cradles, watch bands & other items outside of COROS Helmets & Watches
Limited Warranty Term
The length of the Limited Warranty is limited to two years from the original date of purchase for watches, one year for helmets and ninety days for accessories.
Nothing in the Product instructions or information shall be construed to create an express warranty of any kind with respect to the Products. No agent, employee, dealer, representative or reseller is authorized to modify or extend this Limited Warranty or to make binding representations or claims, whether in advertising, presentations or otherwise, on behalf of COROS regarding the Products or this Limited Warranty.
Nothing in this Limited Warranty affects any statutory rights of consumers that cannot be waived or limited by contract. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State or Province to Province.
If any portion of this Limited Warranty is held to be illegal or unenforceable, such partial illegality or unenforceability shall not affect the enforceability of the remainder of the Limited Warranty.
These Limited Warranty terms shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the United States and of the State of California, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for International Sale of Goods is specifically disclaimed. The state and/or federal courts residing in Orange County, California shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute or claim arising out of these Limited Warranty terms.
What is not covered by this Limited Warranty
This Limited Warranty applies only to Products used in accordance with this Limited Warranty and COROS's published documentation, and does not cover:
Products that are modified outside of factory specifications and/or not in factory condition.
Products with modification to the serial number and/or factory identification labels whether removed, relocated, falsified, defaced, damaged, altered or made illegible.
Damages to the body of the product whether cut, scratched, warped, bent, cracked, dented or broken.
Any damages to the components, hardware and/or assembly of the Products including but not limited to damages caused as a result of neglect, abuse, accidents, misuse, or unusual physical, electrical or electromechanical stress.
Any missing hardware, components and/or assemblies of the Product.
Cosmetic damages deemed outside of reasonable usage caused by deep scratches, cuts, cracks, dents, discoloration, neglect, dropping or mishandling the Product.
Products that are exposed to liquid, liquid residue or excessive humid environments resulting in rust, moisture, dampness, stains, corrosion or liquid spills on components, hardware or electronics. Burns or component flare-ups as a result of a liquid accident or spill.
Direct usage of paint, submersion of the power supply in oil, use of adhesives or glues on any part of the Product, usage of solder to the Product, electronics and/or component modification.
Exposure to cigarette tar residue, dampness, sand, dirt or excessive debris.
Products that are rendered non-functional due to an accident, collision with an object or tool, use of excessive force, neglect for care, exposure to fire or abnormal heat, flooding, dirt, windstorms, lightning, earthquakes, excessive weather conditions, or other acts of God, theft, blown fuses, improper use of any electrical source, or overloaded electrical circuits.
Defects or damage resulting from the use of a 3rd party product in conjunction or connection with accessories, products, software or secondary peripheral equipment not furnished for the usage with or approved for the Product by COROS.
Defects or damages resulting from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, or adjustment not furnished or approved by COROS.
The use of inadequate shipment packaging or use of inadequate packing material resulting in damages to the Product while in transit with Original Purchaser's or Second-Hand Purchaser's shipping courier.
Products purchased from unauthorized resellers or dealers, which include, without limitation, online marketplaces such as eBay (except for COROS's official eBay store), Amazon (except for COROS's official Amazon Marketplace store), and other online auction and/or marketplace websites. If you are unsure of whether a reseller is an Authorized Reseller, please contact COROS for confirmation.
Exclusive Remedy and Limited Refunds
Except as specifically provided below, your sole remedy for a defective Product shall be the repair or replacement of such defective Product in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Limited Warranty.
COROS only offers refunds for products purchased directly from its official website COROS.com if such products are returned within 30 days of delivery.
For products not purchased at COROS.com, refund claims, if any, are subject to the Authorized Reseller's refund policy and must be processed through the original Authorized Reseller's return policy. COROS will not honor any refunds offered through Authorized Resellers.
COROS does not cover shipping costs for products that are returned for a refund.
How to obtain Warranty Service
To obtain warranty service under this Limited Warranty, you must contact COROS to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization ("RMA") number prior to returning the product to COROS in accordance with the COROS RMA Process. Please contact COROS Technical support at 714-389-0269 or contact us by email at info@COROS.com.
Product Warranty Replacement
COROS reserves the right to verify the validity of your warranty and your request for warranty service.
COROS reserves the right to invoice you for shipping fees and service charges for any incomplete, damaged or modified Product that is returned to COROS and requires repair or replacement or that is not otherwise covered under this Limited Warranty. Service charges are variable based upon the actual material and labor cost reasonably necessary to replace missing or return modified parts to their original factory condition.
Products sent in for RMA will be repaired and returned or replaced with a thoroughly tested recertified product of equal or greater performance.
This COROS Limited Warranty begins from the date that the Product was originally purchased, as verified by a proof of purchase provided and/or confirmed by an Authorized Reseller.
All products returned to Original Purchasers or Second-Hand Purchasers from COROS's RMA department are thoroughly tested recertified products. Replacement parts and/or Products may include new or refurbished parts or Products and are warranted only until the expiration of the original warranty period. Replacement parts and/or Products will meet the standard of performance and reliability of a new Product or part of the same model, however, such Products and/or parts may have small scratches, small dents, other cosmetic defects, or noticeable use.
If an RMA is necessary within 30 days of the delivery date of a new in box Product, a new in box OEM replacement will be sent to the Original Purchaser in return, subject to availability.
Shipping to COROS for Warranty
Warranty Replacement Shipping
COROS will ship to the confirmed address at the time your RMA is approved.
If your warranty replacement is unable to be delivered due to the address being invalid or delivery is not made due to lack of access, no known address, security obstacles or gated areas, you are responsible for a redirect or re-ship fee which will vary depending on your region. You must contact COROS prior to shipment for assistance in avoiding this charge. COROS is not responsible for packages delivered to an outdated address.
If the product is returned to COROS due to non-delivery you will be responsible to pay for any additional shipping charges for reshipment. COROS encourages you to review your shipping address prior to submitting any RMA request.
All RMA replacements will state "Warranty Replacement" on the package to assist in avoiding any taxes, duties and/or brokerage fees through customs or otherwise. COROS is not responsible for any fees charged by the destination country's government body, brokers or other third party. COROS is not responsible for any unclaimed package that is held by your governing body for clearance from customs or otherwise that becomes abandoned as a result of the refusal of clearance compliance.
Postal mail is not recommended for shipping any COROS product. If your package is received with physical damage, a claim cannot be processed due to the limitations of postal services, and the package will be returned to sender without alternative options.
We reserve the right to update this Limited Warranty
We have and will continue to make policy changes over time. Make sure you read this document carefully and check back for updates. COROS reserves the right to change this policy without notice. Last update March 18, 2020.